ASIA LOGISTICS CARGO WAREHOUSEABOUT US
ASIA LOGISTICS CARGO WAREHOUE PTE LTD (ALS)
We are the Logistics Division of EC3 Group of Companies and has many years of experence in the warehousing & logistics industries. It is a one-stop Logistics Partner, officially incorporated in 2008.
Over the years, we have built a reputation with various shipping companies where wet handled our customers’ needs effectively and efficiently. ALS has the knowledge, expertise and resources to make our customers’ experience with us hassle free.
OUR BUSINESS MAINLY FOCUS ON:
- International Sea Freight (LCL/FCL)
- Door to door shipment
- Air freight
- Cross border SIN -MALAYSIA – THAILAND
- Trucking container, Lorry transportation
- Import / export permit and customs clearance
- Third – Party warehousing and Logistics Services (Distribution Centre / Non FTZ Third Party Logistics / Oil and Chemical Logistics)
- With our 5,000 sqft conventional warehousing space as well as the 500 pallets in out Ramp-Up Warehouse at North Spring Bizhub Singapore we have positioned ourselves to become a truly SME (Small and Medium Enterprise) business partner to all our customers.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We believe in cooperative efforts to achieve our organizational and personal goals.
- We demonstrate excitement and enthusiasm in all things we do.
- We encourage continuous life-long learning.
- We value long-term relationships with our customers, stakeholders and employees.
- We believe in delighting our customers.
- We want ALS to be a fun place to work in.
As compared to sea freight, air freight is a quicker way to ship your goods if you need them urgently. It is a great option for transporting goods that are small and lightweight.
The sea freight rate determines the cost of shipping your cargo via ship vessels.
On the other hand, the cost of shipping via air freight is calculated by multiplying the air freight rate by the actual or volume weight of the cargo. The weight of the cargo is also known as the chargeable weight.
To get a shipping quote for your goods, you can contact us here.
Shipping via sea freight is typically more cost-saving than air freight for bulky items or large volumes of cargo. It can be 5 to 6 times cheaper than the latter.
However, if you are shipping small items, air freight may be more affordable.
Export duties are imposed on some raw materials and semi-manufactured items shipped from China.
Temporary duty rates may also apply to exports at certain periods of time.
Goods and Service Tax (GST) are imposed on all items imported into Singapore. Dutiable goods will incur duties on top of GST payments.
The full list of dutiable goods and duty rates can be found on the Singapore Customs website.
You can ship directly from the Taobao website using their existing forwarders like 4PX and PRouter.
Alternatively, you can engage an external freight forwarding company like M&P International Freights. An external freight forwarder can help to bridge the language barriers you may face when engaging Taobao’s existing providers. You may also purchase insurance for your big-ticket goods to safeguard your items.
Read our article to find out more about how to ship furniture from Taobao to Singapore.
OFFICE (Mailing Address):
1 Yishun Industrial Street 1 #07-05 A’Posh Bizhub Singapore 768160
Block 7 Yishun Industrial Street 1, #05-47, 05#40 North Spring Bizhub Singapore 768162